Tuesday, March 26, 2013

First blog post, boring spring break, crazy ideas and stepping outside of the box.

Hey guys! I decided to make a blog and hopefully update often. Its spring break btw, so yay! Anyways, about two hours ago my parents left for work and here's me alone with nothing else to do: except the dishes, my book report, my art project and the laundry. But everyone knows I'm not doing any of that.... maybe later! hahaha. When I'm alone at home, which happens a lot since my parents are busy, I like to do my hair and makeup just for fun. I'm pretty sure other people do this too! or is it only me? :/ haha. Today, I changed it up a weeeee bit because of the fact that I am sick and I don't want my makeup to get all germ-y. A big no no.

Here it is... :D




excuse the weird hand thing, ahaha!
I look so washed out. ahah
No filter or anything, it was just really bright in my room.


What I'm wearing?

Shirt- Garage
Cardigan- gift so I don't know :/
Shorts- Forever21
Combat Boots- Expression
Bag- Material Girl
Belt- Garage
Necklace- Spencers
Bracelets- Bluenotes, Claire's, homemade ahah (left-right)
Headpiece thingy- Ardene's
Phone case- Kate Spade

Makeup?

Lips- MAC Glamourdaze lipstick
w/ VS colorshine in Drop Dead Red

Hair?

Badly teased(haha) and curled with a 1 1/2 clipless curling iron.


Soooooo..... there's a few bathroom photos since I don't have my own full body mirror in my room, but hopefully the next time I post an OTTD, I'll have one. :) My poser side kind of came out, whoopsies! Please take note that I did not wear this out today. If I'm feeling pretty daring, maybe I'll wear this ahah.... Plus, there's still snow out for gods sake! I can't wear shorts outside yet, but I'm EXCITED to! :D 

Im craving peeps.... :( ahha. Kbye! I'm going to go watch some filipino movies now. 
Suddenly Its Magic♥ MarioMaurer  
Have a great day and remember that you are beautiful! :)
Tell me how you thought of it! I'd like to hear some feedback from you guys!

Fayecouturexo
Don't hate, appreciate! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment